Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Little India...I mean Tiny India





Here are some things I have purchased to take home with us...tiny awesome cuteness :D

Good to have a double up I guess for your handbag, car, office and/or other rooms through out the house.

I wanted our NZ family to get a feel of whats available in India and Indian stuff  I reakon quite a bit of it is world class. 

Loads of whitening products as is across Asia which doesn't tickle my fancy :) . Products for thick long black hair, various talc powders for the summers and cold creams for the winter and so forth. However, my fave product and am obsessed with is Rose water, used as a toner.

These are not samples and are available so that anyone with a few rupees can get their essentials plus more....approx NZ .25c - $1 a pop.

Are these available in the Indian Shop, maybe in Auckland? Let me know.

JAG - Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jasmine, yes most of these products can be found in the smaller shops around Auckland, particularity the 1,2,3 dollar stores except probably the 'rose water'. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, this post is super late. Had some hiccups when trying to reply. My mum is "half pie" Indian so is not up to date with these things. She got a buzz when she saw them :). Can't wait to check out the indian/Asian shops around Auckland. Any Auckland insider's advice would be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete